The city of Dubai is all about glitz and ritz in the heart of desert of United Arab Emirates. Every month the city is holding some sorts of famous events, the grandeur of which attract millions of tourists all over the world. The impending events like Art Dubai and Dubai World Cup are going to be held in March that started not long time ago, but have already been famed as major global events. The four-day Art Dubai does not only feature the works of emerging artists but also that of renowned artists in the field. On the last Saturday of every March, Dubai organizes Dubai World Cup, which features the world’s best jockeys and horses. And to let you experience these grand events, Emirates Airlines Reservations have come up with some exclusive deals on flights to Dubai.
Interesting Facts about Emirates Airlines
Emirates Airlines are the largest airline in the Middle East and based in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline operates over 2,000 flights per week to 115 destinations in 60 countries across 6 continents. Emirates Airlines is best known for its innovative ideas in aviation industry and when it comes to providing excellent services to the travelers. It is the world leader in offering non-stop flights to all the six continents from its only hub Dubai International Airport. What is interesting about the airline is that due to the hub’s strategic location 75 percent of the global destinations are reachable within 8 hours direct flight.
Emirates Airline’s Popular Routes:
Emirates Airlines have an extensive flight routes to the destinations in Africa, Asia & Pacific, North & South America, Europe and Middle East. In addition to its own flights, along with its subsidiaries and partner airlines, Emirates has far reach to the global destinations. Here are some of the most popular flight routes that will help you for Emirates Airlines Ticket Booking:
- Dubai – New York City
- Flights from Dubai to Newark
- Dubai – London Heathrow
- From Dubai to Chicago
- Dubai – Boston
- Dubai – Seattle
- Flights from Dubai to Washington DC
- Flights to Los Angeles from Dubai
- Dubai – San Francisco
- Dubai – Orlando
Facts About Dubai International Airport (DXB):
The world’s fifth-busiest airport by passenger traffic, the Dubai International Airport is the only one serving the city of Dubai. The airport is the only hub for Emirates and handles about 90 million passengers annually. It is one of the most important airports in the UAE as it contributes over US$26 billion to the economy with 27 percent share of Dubai’s GDP and accounts for 21% of the employment in Dubai. It provides excellent ground facilities to the arriving and departing passengers and technical supports to the airlines it hosts. The airport is served by a wide spread network of city transportation making an easy way for the visitors to reach the airport conveniently. Dubai Metro, buses and taxis are easily available to and from the airport.
Emirates Airlines Baggage Policy:
Carry-on Baggage Allowance:
- Every passenger is allowed to carry one personal item, such as a purse or a backpack or a laptop bag regardless of class
- Maximum allowed size of the personal item for the Business class and First class passengers is 45 x 35 x 20 cm and carry-on bag is 55 x 38 x 20 cm
- Maximum allowed size of the carry-on bag for Economy class passengers is 55 x 38 x 20 cm
- Weight allowance for the carry-on bag is 7 kg or 15 lbs
Emirates Airlines Checked Baggage Allowance:
- For the Special Economy Class passengers weight allowance is 15 kg, while for Economy saver passengers it is 20 kg
- For the Business Class passengers weight allowance is 40 kg, while First Class passengers are allowed to carry 50 kg
- Flex Class passengers are allowed to carry 30 kg, while Flex Plus passengers can carry maximum 35 kg
- The total dimension for the checked bag must not exceed 150 linear centimeter
Emirates Airlines Check-in Options:
- Online Check-in: By availing online check-in option you can avoid the long queue at the airport. Online check-in opens 24 hours before the flight departure time.
- Mobile Check-in: You can download the mobile app of the airline from Google Play or App Store and start check-in 24 hours before the flight departure time.
- Airport Check-in: At some selective airports you can use self-service kiosk or check-in desk to check-in. At the kiosk you can tag your bag and print boarding pass, while at the check-in desk the Emirates representative will help you with all the steps.
We, at Orbisfliers, always facilitate Emirates Airlines Reservations for your flight booking to any destination. However, to fly to Dubai we offer some excellent deals which you can avail during the major events taking place in the city. We have made it easy for you to reach us anytime for experiencing a wonderful journey starting from the Emirates flight booking to the end of your trip.