United Airlines Flights Bookings:
Founded in 1926, United Airlines is now one of the biggest airlines in terms of destinations served all across the globe. The airline is headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago. It provides an incredible service to the passengers and probably that is the reason that number of people giving priority to the United Airlines Flights are increasing every day.
Operating as one of the founder member of Star Alliance, the world largest airlines alliance with 28 members, United Airlines reservation can book flights tickets to any corner of the world. As the airline offers a wide variety of services ranging from cheap tickets to luxurious flights, the passengers can fly with the airline regardless of their budget.
United Airlines’ fleet boasts around 721 aircrafts, allowing the airline to offer its services to many of the world’s major domestic and international destinations, on a regular basis without any interruption.
Fleet of United Airlines :
- » Passengers with First Class tickets are offered spacious suits for extra comfort and privacy.
- » First Class passengers also enjoy the incredible comfortable seats that boast an ergonomic cushion.
- » Passengers of First and Premium Economy Class are offered amenity kits that include socks, eyeglass, an eye mask, ear plugs, and breath mints.
- » Personal large screen monitor is provided to every passenger on the flight for entertainment and a wide collection of movies and shows are available to choose from.
- » Passengers are offered complimentary meals including beverages and drinks depending on the class they are travelling.
- » Power sockets are available beside every seat for charging the mobiles and laptops.
- » In-flights magazines are offered to the passengers on United Airlines Flights.
- » On demand pillows and blanket are also available for the passengers.
- » United Wi-Fi is available for purchase on selected aircrafts.
United Airline’s fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- » Airbus A319-100
- » Airbus A320-200
- » Airbus A320-200
- » Airbus A350-900
- » Boeing 737-700
- » Boeing 777-300ER
- » Boeing 787-8
- » Boeing 787-9
- » Boeing 787-10
- » Boeing 737-800
- » Boeing 737-900ER
- » Boeing 737 MAX 9
- » Boeing 737 MAX 10
- » Boeing 757-200
- » Boeing 767-300ER
- » Boeing 767-400ER
- » Boeing 777-200
- » Boeing 777-200ER
- » Passengers are allowed one personal item and one carry on item.
- » Carry one baggage should not increase the maximum dimension of 45 linear inches (22 x 14 x 9 in) or 115 centimeters (56 x 36 x 23 cm) including handles and wheels.
- » Personal item can have maximum dimension of 36 linear inches (16 x 11 x 8 in) or 89 centimeters (41 x 28 x 20 cm)
Major Airports Hubs for United Airlines:
- » Passengers of every class are allowed to carry two bags free of charge on international routes
- » Mobile phone check-in
- » Self-service kiosk check-in at the airport
- » Ticket counter check-in at the airport
- » O'Hare International Airport
- » Denver International Airport
- » George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- » Los Angeles International Airport
- » Newark Liberty International Airport
- » San Francisco International Airport
- » Washington Dulles International Airport