United Airlines Flights Bookings
Founded in 1926, United Airlines is now one of the biggest airlines in terms of destinations served all across the globe and the airline operates a large network of domestic and international flights to 342 destinations worldwide with the help of a massive fleet size of 790 aircraft. It is headquartered at Willis Tower in Chicago. It provides an incredible service to the passengers and probably that is the reason that the number of people giving priority to the United Airlines Flights is increasing every day. Operating as one of the founder members of Star Alliance, the world's largest airline alliance with 28 members, United Airlines reservation can book flight tickets to any corner of the world, allowing the airline to offer its services to many of the world’s major domestic and international destinations, on a regular basis without any interruption. United Airlines is the world’s third-largest airline and boasts of pioneering in-flight and at-the-airport services.
United Airlines has a dominating presence of flight network in Asia-Pacific region transcending the border of North America. Thus, the airline connects every part of the world to the United States by providing a wonderful in-flight experience. The journey with United Airlines begins right from the reservation to the landing of the flight at the destination airport. Therefore, to make your journey start with United Airlines reservations, Orbisfliers has come up with the best deals on flight tickets.
United Airlines Flight Hubs
All the hubs for United Airlines are based in the USA. We have mentioned below the total of 8 hubs for the airline, which will help you decide your itinerary before you take up the reservation procedure:
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago
- Denver International Airport
- Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport, Guam
- George Bush International Airport, Houston
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark
- San Francisco International Airport
- Washington Dulles International Airport, Washington DC
United Airlines Reservations & Flight Tickets Deal
Now, you can easily book your United flights to your preferred destinations with Orbisfliers. All you need to do is call us any time of the day. Alternatively, you can visit the united airlines official website, www.united.com for united airlines reservation. However, booking with us is much more convenient and hassle-free, and we offer the best deal which is available on a flight route.
There are various types of tickets- flexible, fully flexible and restricted ones. As per your budget, we bring you the best of them. At the time of reservation, you can avail the best deal on your ticket which is available at that point of time. However, the deals vary from time to time, depending on the availability of seats. Whenever the deals are available, we publish them on our website to extend the benefits to our customers. Therefore, you are requested to check the updates on our website regularly to grab the offer on your flight booking.
United Air Line: One Way, Round Trip, & Multi-City United Airlines Booking
With Orbisfliers you can easily make one way, round trip, and multi-city booking of United Airlines. We always advise you to make a round trip booking as this option offers competitive airfare, thus saving your hard-earned money to a great extent. Multi-city booking also comes with some lucrative deals, but they are not guaranteed at all time, as this option may involve other airlines than United Airlines. One-way booking may cost you a little higher; but, after applying a discount, you can easily avail it at an affordable price. You can contact United Airlines directly to make the above bookings, but, if you book with Orbisfliers, you can be assured of the best deal on United Airlines booking.
Steps to United Airlines Reservations with Orbisfliers
- Browse the Orbisfliers homepage, where you can see the reservation box on the top of the page
- Enter the origin city and destination city along with class preference, number of passengers and type of trip, i.e. round trip or one-way and then press enter
- On the next page, a list of flights of different airlines to your destination will appear and you need to filter out the United Airlines flights
- Select the best flight of your choice and then proceed to the next page
- On the next page, you can apply promotional code, if any, and need to enter the passenger details like name, date of birth, contact details etc.
- Once you are done with detail entry, you can check the total cost before and after applying promotional values
- Confirm and proceed to the next page for payment set-up. You can make the payment in various methods, including cards, UPI, account transfer etc.
- After the payment is made, you will receive an email confirming your United Airlines booking along with booking confirmation number
United Airlines Group Bookings
United Airlines caters to all the travel needs of a group by providing special pricing and special service when travelling with the airline. It allows group booking for at least ten or more people on the same flight to a common destination to take advantage of a guaranteed fare. In addition to saving money, travelling with United Airlines will also help your group in the following manner
- A group coordinator will be available at the departure airport for assistance, though they are not available at all airport locations
- The airline will facilitate priority check-in for your group
- A guaranteed fare is offered for the group travel
For a competitive price you need to fill out the airlines online bid request form, response to which will take two business days via email and for this you can either call United Airlines directly or get in touch with Orbisfliers anytime. We will make sure you avail the best deal on your flight for the group.
How to Do United Airlines Reservations or Bookings
You can make your flight booking easily either on the United Airlines Official website of the airline, www.united.com, or get in touch with Orbisfliers. We ensure an amazing and hassle-free experience and offer the best deal if you book your united flight with us. Below, we have mentioned the steps to reserve your seats on United Airlines flight:
- Pull up the official website united.com on a browser
- On the top of the homepage, click on Book tab and go to Flight option below that
o Enter origin city, destination city, date of travel, number of passengers, select the class and click on Find Flights
- You can also choose the Advanced Search option if you want to book award flight or looking for special fare or want to use a promotional offer
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter passenger details like names, date of birth, passport information, phone number, email id etc.
- Upon completion of this step, on the next page, you need to set up payment for the booking. Payment modes include either usage of various cards over the phone or cash at the airport
- After payment is made, you will receive an email with the booking confirmation number
United Airlines In-Flight Amenities
- Passengers with First Class tickets are offered spacious suits for extra comfort and privacy.
- First Class passengers also enjoy the incredibly comfortable seats that boast an ergonomic cushion.
- Passengers of First and Premium Economy Class are offered amenity kits that include socks, eyeglasses, an eye mask, earplugs, and breath mints.
- A personal large screen monitor is provided to every passenger on the flight for entertainment and a wide collection of movies and shows are available to choose from.
- Passengers are offered complimentary meals including beverages and drinks depending on the class they are traveling.
- Power sockets are available beside every seat for charging mobiles and laptops.
- In-flights magazines are offered to the passengers on United Airlines Flights.
- On-demand pillows and blanket are also available for the passengers.
- United Wi-Fi is available for purchase on selected aircraft.
The Fleet Of United Airlines
Boeing 737 MAX 9
Boeing 737 MAX 10
United Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Passengers are allowed one personal item and one carry on item.
- Carry one baggage should not increase the maximum dimension of 45 linear inches (22 x 14 x 9 in) or 115 centimeters (56 x 36 x 23 cm) including handles and wheels.
- Personal item can have maximum dimension of 36 linear inches (16 x 11 x 8 in) or 89 centimeters (41 x 28 x 20 cm)
- Passengers of every class are allowed to carry two bags free of charge on international routes
- From domestic routes, First and Business Class passengers are allowed two checked baggage for free.
- Maximum allowed weight for economy class is 23kg/50lbs
- For Business and First Class, maximum weight allowed is 32kg/70lbs
- Web check-in (Online check-in)
- Mobile phone check-in
- Self-service kiosk check-in at the airport
- Ticket counter check-in at the airport
United Airlines Business Class Flights
United Business class (Polaris Business Class) lets you feel the luxurious comfort and convenience. It brings you a new level of quality and service to give a feel of the premium cabin. The class is available on the flights between the US and South America, the Caribbean, and selects US transcontinental routes. Let’s explore what the United Business class has to offer:
- At the airport, United Business passengers are provided with Premier Access premium travel services that facilitate priority check-in, security and boarding
- The passengers of the cabin are allowed to check two standard sized bags free of charge with the further facility of priority baggage claim after you arrive at the destination
- The seats are designed to give you comfort while you relax or work in the air. It features aesthetically contoured two-tone leather cover with a six-way adjustable headrest
- The class also features United Private Screening entertainment which provides seatback on-demand and personal device entertainment services
- Other in-flight services include United Wi-Fi, DIRECTV, and magazine Hemispheres
- Depending on the flight duration, business class passengers are served with premium snacks, fresh fruits, or a full meal of wide variety with complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
United Airlines Managing Booking
- You can easily manage your booking on the united official website by going to the official website united.com
- Click on Reservation tab on the top of the homepage
- On the drop-down go to Manage Reservation option
- In United Airlines Manage Booking, you are allowed to view or change or cancel your booking. However, changing or cancelling the booking depends on the fare rules, so you need to check with the airline or get in touch with us
- To access your booking online, you need to enter either your booking reference number and last name or log in to your frequent flyer membership profile
- From Manage Reservation, you can also check-in for your flight
Here, you are allowed to enter additional passenger information like frequent flyer number
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation and refund depending on the ticket type and airlines policy. If your ticket is refundable and your outbound flight has not departed yet, you can cancel your booking and then request for refund. In case, the outbound flight has departed, you can still request for a refund provided the ticket is refundable
- If your ticket is non-refundable, you can cancel the booking within 24 hrs of the booking. In this case, you will be entitled to a full refund, which will be credited to the original mode of payment
- If you have a fully-flexible refundable ticket, you can cancel your booking any time to get the refund minus service charge or may get a credit for future travel
- Refund is always made in the form of original mode of payment
- It takes seven business days to process the refund and 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your bank statement.
Why Do United Airlines Booking With Us?
We, at Orbisfliers, are one of the best digital platforms in international travel. In a partnership with the world’s major and leading airlines, you bring you the best of air travel. With years of experience, we have come up with one of the best travel portal, which is a one-stop destination for all your travel queries. We have even appointed skilled and knowledgeable travel professionals at our modern contact
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - United Airlines Reservation
Q) Does United allow a carry-on bag in Basic Economy?
A) United Airlines does not permit carry-on bag onboard in Basic Economy cabin.
Q) Does United allow holding a ticket?
A) Using FareLock, you can hold a reserved fare till the end of the FareLock hold period and complete the payment transaction on united.com or with customer contact centre later on.
Q) What if United Airlines cancel my flight?
A) If the original flight is cancelled or delayed for 2 hours or more, you can request for a refund that will be made to the original form of payment.
Q) What if I don’t have a credit or debit card and I want to book a flight with United?
A) You can also pay cash at the airport booking counter.
Q) How long in advance, I can book a United Airline Flight ?
A) You can book a United flight online 330 days before the flight departure date
Q) How many passengers altogether I can book on a united flight reservation?
A) You can book a maximum of 8 passengers online on a reservation. For more people, you need to contact either united customer care or Orbisfliers.
Q) Do I need to make a booking for my baby travelling on my lap?
A) Yes. You do need to make a booking for your lap-infant, but you need to check the policies for details.
Q) How do I get free checked baggage on united flight?
A) If you want to avail free checked baggage benefits, you need to purchase your ticket with United credit card and use your MileagePlus number for the flight booking.
Q) Does United offer change fee waiver?
A) If you change or cancel your booking within 24 hours of the booking, you will be entitled to no change fee or cancellation charge.
Q) Can I select Basic Economy seat on United Airlines Flights?
A) United Airlines does not permit seat assignment at the time of booking in Basic Economy cabin. You can get a seat only at the time of the flight check-in.